STRUCTURAL, LIGHT WEIGHT, CLOSE FIT LINER FOR GRAVITY PIPELINES
The SPR™ EX lining system is a unique process for restoring the efficiency, reliability and structural integrity of aging sewers, stormdrains and culverts. SPR™ EX liners can structurally rehabilitate brick, concrete, glass reinforced plastic or corrugated metal sewer and stormwater pipelines with diameters from 150 mm to 1050 mm.
The plastic profile that forms the liner is provided in a range of sizes and thicknesses. The appropriate profile is selected to provide a liner with sufficient stiffness to meet the design requirements for the project.
The benefits of SPR™ EX at a glance:
- Structural liner, strong and lightweight
- Close fit with the host pipe
- Diameters from 150 mm to 1050 mm using only five profile types
- Manufactured from pipe grade PVC
- Suitable for gravity flow sanitary sewer and stormwater pipelines
- WRc Approved™ (PT/305/0710)