STRUCTURAL, REINFORCED HDPE LINER FOR GRAVITY PIPELINES
The SPR™ PE pipe Rehabilitation process is a solution for restoring the hydraulic efficiency, reliability and integrity of aging sewers, storm drains and culverts. The fully encapsulated steel reinforcement is designed to provide a liner of optimum stiffness for the application. SPR™ PE liners can structurally rehabilitate brick, concrete, glass reinforced plastic or corrugated metal sanitary sewer and stormwater Pipelines with diameters from 900 mm to 3000 mm.
The plastic profile that forms the liner is provided in a range of sizes. The profile is reinforced with steel that iscompletely encapsulated within the HDPE material. The steel reinforcement is selected to provide a liner with sufficient stiffness to meet the design requirements of the project.
The benefits of SPR™ PE at a glance:
- Structural liner, strong and lightweight
- Manufactured from pipe grade high density polyethylene (HDPE) with embedded steel reinforcing
- Steel thickness can be varied to vary pipeline stiffness
- Diameters from 900 mm to 3000 mm using three profiles
- Suitable for gravity flow sanitary sewer and stormwater pipelines
- WRc Approved™ (PT/295/0110)